OT: Binghamton's greatest gift to humanity | Syracusefan.com

OT: Binghamton's greatest gift to humanity

Dave85

Living Legend
In 1976, Rob Salamida was the answer to spiedie lovers' prayers when he became the pioneer of bottled spiedie sauce making it available for consumers to cook spiedies in the convenience of their own homes. Today, you can find Salamida Sauces and Marinades beyond the Greater Binghamton region at over 1,100 supermarkets across the United States. Place your order now and taste the excitement!

I appreciate this. I enjoy reading about other "upstaters" who are having success and am glad you're doing your part. Good karma to you my friend!

texascpa said:
I guess I'm the only one who had to Google "spiedie".

Nope, me too. But since I don't eat meat I don't really care. : ). However if my friend who went to Binghamton cooked I might get him some of the sauce.

Good thing he's not into basketball. I think they're 1-12.

I guess I'm the only one who had to Google "spiedie".

I didn't know what they were until I was at school. One summer I stayed at Syracuse and I was hanging out with some people from Binghamton. They were the ones who turned me on to Spiedies. About 10 years ago my local supermarket started carrying the Spiedie sauce. It was awesome to have it again. It reminded me of my summer at SU. And now all my neighbors are using it.

looks like I have a post-Danzer's pit stop to make next time I head S on 81

Have gotten that sauce all the way down in Westchester county. Got the Lupo's wing sauce this past weekend when I was upstate and brought it back down to the city. Stuff is LETHAL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom