OT: Brew at the Zoo | Syracusefan.com

OT: Brew at the Zoo

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Happy Friday all and hope that everyone is doing well this summer. As some of you local folks I'm sure are aware, one of the funnest events of the summer is taking place today at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo -- "Brew at the Zoo." They have food, great beers, music and some wines placed all around the Zoo trail. Doors open at 530pm. I know that JeremyCuse and LincolnCuse also usually attend, but wondering if any other board members are attending and would like to meet up. The event is sold out, but I might have an extra if anyone is looking. PM me if interested. Hope to see some of you there!

Looking forward to a great time. I believe doors open at 5:30.

Looking forward to a great time. I believe doors open at 5:30.
You are correct on the time Marty. Getting ahead of myself there. I will look for you John.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You are correct on the time Marty. Getting ahead of myself there. I will look for you John.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Sounds good Rick

It should be a great time I will be the guy with a beer in my hand and a smile on my face. Then again I hope we are all that guy.

Happy Friday all and hope that everyone is doing well this summer. As some of you local folks I'm sure are aware, one of the funnest events of the summer is taking place today at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo -- "Brew at the Zoo." They have food, great beers, music and some wines placed all around the Zoo trail. Doors open at 530pm. I know that JeremyCuse and LincolnCuse also usually attend, but wondering if any other board members are attending and would like to meet up. The event is sold out, but I might have an extra if anyone is looking. PM me if interested. Hope to see some of you there!

Hey, I will of course be in attendance for this great event, I have been looking forward to it all year. This event continues to get more and more popular every year. I am not sure if lincolncuse will make the event I believe he is coming in from out of town. Glad to hear you are going though we will have to meet up.

One word of caution for those attending this event for the first time, unlike other brewfests around Syracuse the Brew at the Zoo is extremely strict when it comes to the actual ticket policy for obtaining a half or full glass of beer/wine. For most other beer/brewfests its pretty much all you can drink (within reason) at the zoo its 1 ticket for a half and 2 for a full glass. For those accustomed to the usual brewfest policies of no limit drinking, I highly recommend you get a half glass at a time and keep an eye on your tickets as the night progresses. Unfortunately they dont provide you with a large amount to start and if your not careful your last half hour to an hour could be alcohol free.

I'll be there tonight. One of my favorite events of the summer every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom