OT Caira no hits Rutgers! Wins 1-0 on walk off | Syracusefan.com

OT Caira no hits Rutgers! Wins 1-0 on walk off

good for her and the orange woman!
rp_primary_Saco1.jpg

Kelly Saco as she rounds the bases after hitting a solo walk off HR in the bottom of the 7th to defeat Rutgers 1-0

I was there, the Rutgers pitcher also had a no no going into the 5th inning until I turned around and told a group of their fans, "Hey did you know your pitcher has a no hitter going?" I had just put a bid in on Jasmine Watson's game worn jersey when she broke up the no hitter. Last week SU played at Notre Dame and wore all Orange uniforms. The jersey's were put up in a silent auction to raise money for UND's coaches daughter who has leukemia. I won one fully autographed jersey for each of my grandaughters who go to the games.

From the UND site 4/14/2012

7685350.jpeg

"Playing host to its second annual Strike Out Cancer Day, the Irish (21-12 overall, 5-2 BIG EAST) wore commemorative orange-clad gear while raising money for the South Bend Memorial Hospital Pediatric Hematology / Oncology Program.

Syracuse, donning solid orange swag from head to toe, will auction off their commemorative jerseys and donate the proceeds to South Bend Memorial Children's Hospital."

SU is on the road for seven straight games before returning home for the season finale against South Florida May 5th & 6th.

Caira Throws No-Hitter; Saco Walk-Off HR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom