OT: Cal to Lakers Rumor via Rex Chapman | Syracusefan.com

OT: Cal to Lakers Rumor via Rex Chapman

Now I may have someone to cheer for tonight because even if UK wins they will have it taken away in a year or so!;)

Damn it where is your source! (Sarcasm alert)

I call bs, he would be crazy to leave Uk for that mess.

Calipari failed as an NBA head coach. The challenge might conceivably gone at UK, and he'd be chasing both big bucks and the ability to erase the one failure blemish on his coaching record.

Alumni wouldn't go for that, cause he wouldn't fall into their cheating ways..oops UK doesn't cheat what was I thinking.
I love Hop.

But I don't think this would be an issue based on some things I have heard over the years.

Calipari failed as an NBA head coach. The challenge might conceivably gone at UK, and he'd be chasing both big bucks and the ability to erase the one failure blemish on his coaching record.
Two vacated Final Fours is a failure imo.

I love Hop.

But I don't think this would be an issue based on some things I have heard over the years.

No major program is clean. Though I honestly don't get why it bothers people so much, with so much money on the line you need people willing to do what it takes even if it means crossing the line every once in a while.

I love Hop.

Well you're a sportswriter, write a story on it then. Proof shouldn't be an issue.

Two vacated Final Fours is a failure imo.

Oh, I don't disagree. I think Calipari is dirty as hell.

I'm talking about from the standpoint of coaching. His willingness to stretch the rules at both Umass and Memphis landed both programs in hot water with vacated final four appearances, but on the court he was a coaching success at both stops.

Best reaction so far:
Players won't care, none of them will be there next year either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom