OT. caption this | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT. caption this

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to.
In my life we'll always go on

Look, my name isn't Eli! I'm the Reverend Jim Ignatowski, and I drive a cab. By the way, did anyone happen to catch the plate number on that truck?

One of the best Taxi scenes ever. I think I just peed my pants.
Can't think of 1 exam in HS where somebody wasn't doing that scene.

Absolute classic. They don't make em like that anymore.

Can't think of 1 exam in HS where somebody wasn't doing that scene.

Absolute classic. They don't make em like that anymore.

Think about all the talent that was on that cast. Simply amazing. Danny DeVito, Christopher Lloyd, Tony Danza, Marylou Henner (YOWZA - a major crush on her), Andy Kaufmann, etc. I know Danza didn't have a movie career, but he had Who's The Boss which was a hit on TV.

I believe that Chris Lloyd is one of the most underrated and under appreciated actors of all time. That guy is amazing.

Think about all the talent that was on that cast. Simply amazing. Danny DeVito, Christopher Lloyd, Tony Danza, Marylou Henner (YOWZA - a major crush on her), Andy Kaufmann, etc. I know Danza didn't have a movie career, but he had Who's The Boss which was a hit on TV.

I believe that Chris Lloyd is one of the most underrated and under appreciated actors of all time. That guy is amazing.
I was thinking the same thing. Judd Hirsch was a pretty big star for a while with a couple of tv shows and of course Independece Day. Lloyd is great, ditto on the Marylou crush. Danza still is a pretty big star. Conway was big coming into it from broadway and Grease.

Crazy cast.

BWQ-mvXCQAAxeF_crop_north.jpg

Wait, Finkle is Einhorn?

I was thinking the same thing. Judd Hirsch was a pretty big star for a while with a couple of tv shows and of course Independece Day. Lloyd is great, ditto on the Marylou crush. Danza still is a pretty big star. Conway was big coming into it from broadway and Grease.

Crazy cast.

Jeff Conaway was a rising star that succumbed to drug and alcohol abuse. The guy had everything going for him. I put him in the same category as Jan Michael Vincent as guys who had the world by the balls and lost it all to addiction. Very sad story for Jeff. Drugs eventually beat him.

Did you look at the first page of the thread before posting your links? I'll let you ridicule yourself. :)

I shall commence my self-banishment immediately following my self-pleasuring.

Yours in idiocy,
JoeCollege

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom