OT- Carrier Dome Comeback for A list concerts? | Syracusefan.com

OT- Carrier Dome Comeback for A list concerts?

FRANKIEFAN

Hall of Fame
Well every major act played the Dome back in the day because why wouldn't they on a winter tour to sell 3x the tickets.

If the new reality is you need to have 5x capacity for every ticket sold... I can think of a place that will be well suited to handle that.

Maybe we'll get Beebs or T Swift in the Loud House next winter?!?!?!

I think once they have ACC and the video board/sound upgrades they become a much better place for summer concerts

I think once they have ACC and the video board/sound upgrades they become a much better place for summer concerts
They have the ACC. Just need AC as well to do summer concerts! If football gets moved to the second semester, they are going to have a heck of a time fitting in concerts too. Might be good to work in during the winter break or spring break. Will there be winter or spring break for football?

How many traveling summer concerts require 40,000 seat venues anymore?
1587672894144.png

20K at the lake Amph vs 20 K at the dome in AC? which is better venue?

Acts truck in their own video and sound.

Major shows, minus Bruce, are pretty big productions. I thought i read U2 didn't bring Achtung Baby to the Dome because the stage wouldn't fit.

It's sort of a tricky venue, small for stadiums and huge for arenas.

20K at the lake Amph vs 20 K at the dome in AC? which is better venue?

I love the AMP. I think it's a better set up than SPAC or Canandaigua. I just wish they would have music I enjoyed more often.