OT: Chad Kelly tears ACL in Spring game | Syracusefan.com

OT: Chad Kelly tears ACL in Spring game

Saw the play, chad was trying to cut to avoid a defender on a running play, trying to do it all in a spring game... Knee probably was not strong enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the play, chad was trying to cut to avoid a defender on a running play, trying to do it all in a spring game... Knee probably was not strong enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was Mike Dantoni's fault

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Could have been a RS freshman at your "hometown" university with a good chance to start for 4 straight years Chaddy boy...

Could have been a RS freshman at your "hometown" university with a good chance to start for 4 straight years Chaddy boy...

What better way to represent NY than to move to South Carolina to play?! That was Kelly's pitch to EO.

Can't wait to lock them in the dome. Really wish CK was backup when Taj goes out. He'd really get the upstate ny love then ;).

And a Nick Saben QB target, just verbaled to TCU, which means Zach Allen may never starts a game. Let this be a warning to any QB with a SU offer.
If you don't pick SU Karma will find you.
http://tcu.r ivals.com/content.asp?CID=1494588

And a Nick Saben QB target, just verbaled to TCU, which means Zach Allen may never starts a game. Let this be a warning to any QB with a SU offer.
oh get over it. i wouldn't want to come to SU either if the two people I was closest to left a week before i was supposed to enroll.

We got our Allen. Sometimes things happen for a reason.

oh get over it. i wouldn't want to come to SU either if the two people I was closest to left a week before i was supposed to enroll.

I don't begrudge the kids decision - but it's fair game to point out that he might have made a poor choice, Marrone or no Marrone.

Seems that torn ACLs come in pairs at Clemson...

The news got worse for Clemson on Monday, as the school announced starting tight end Sam Cooper and backup quarterback Chad Kelly had each torn their anterior crucial ligaments in the spring game this past weekend.