OT: Chaminade beating Texas by 10 with 16 to go | Syracusefan.com

OT: Chaminade beating Texas by 10 with 16 to go

You don't want anything to do with Chaminade. They protect their house.

Texas is the worst team I've seen this season!

Wow game over. This is one pathetic performance.

the most pissed people are USC and Illinois. They either have to play a game that doesn't count in the standings, or against a team that is completely lost.

They don't have Myck Kabongo because Tristan Thompson paid his way to go to nba pre-draft tryouts. The NCAA hasn't decided yet on a possible suspension. They also are very young team. Most of their players are freshman and sophomores.

We have been very lucky that SU has a steady flow of upperclassmen lately that can set the tone for the rest of the team!

the most pissed people are USC and Illinois. They either have to play a game that doesn't count in the standings, or against a team that is completely lost.

This should do wonders for their RPI. and the conference RPI.

Never underestimate Chaminade. We will be there in a year. Hope our players are taking notice. Those who will be there next year. Let's hope our coaches do not get complacent in their Hawaiin shirts when we get there.

Not much of this tonight.

ms-lpop23-artwork-thumbnail.jpg

Chad Ford just tweeted this (I'm not watching the game - how can I be expected to watch when Space Jam is on?): as of at least 4 minutes ago, Chaminade was up 17 despite shooting 37% from the field.

Wow.

Chad Ford just tweeted this (I'm not watching the game - how can I be expected to watch when Space Jam is on?): as of at least 4 minutes ago, Chaminade was up 17 despite shooting 37% from the field.

Wow.

This was a woodshed beating. I watched from wire to wire and it wasnt even close.

Rick Barnes is just terrible. He does this every year.

I've been there, beginning of tourist season in Lahaina, lots of distractions. Something our coaches should be aware of. Not saying that it was a factor but who knows. UT probably took the game lightly.

"Lahaina is a town on the western end of the island of Maui, Hawaii that abounds with restaurants, night clubs, and souvenir shops. Because the western end of Maui is a popular vacation destination, tourism is important to Lahaina. Most tourists, however, eschew Lahaina during the day, choosing instead the beaches of Kaanapali; but life in Lahaina after sunset is quite active."

Also, UConn is about to lose to New Mexico (who admittedly isn't a bad team, but still).
They might be even worse than we thought. Napier and Boatright are good, Calhoun has potential, but man, they have nothing else. That frontcourt wouldn't start on most MAC teams

Chaminade pulled off arguably the greatest upset in college basketball history when they beat #1 Virginia led by Ralph Sampson in the early 80s. Beating Texas doesn't come close to that but it's still a great win for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom