OT: CNY / SU golfers -- Last chance to register 7/16 Scholarship Tourney @Drumlins | Syracusefan.com

OT: CNY / SU golfers -- Last chance to register 7/16 Scholarship Tourney @Drumlins

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Love to see some other SyracuseFan board members there!! Let me know via private message if you can participate or have questions.

Scholarship Golf Tournament

Our 17th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament will be held at Drumlins Country Club on Monday, July 16, 2012. This Tournament is the primary fundraiser for our Scholarship Fund, and it also provides a great opportunity to enjoy the company of SU alumni during a relaxing day on the golf course! Enjoy a day golf, lunch, cocktails, dinner, prizes, and more! And if you’re not a golfer, we still invite you to join us for lunch on Monday afternoon and/or the silent auction/cocktail hour/dinner on Monday evening. All proceeds from the Tournament will support scholarships that are awarded annually to SU students from CNY. Also, we are very excited to be partnering with the Jim & Juli Boeheim Foundation on our Tournament this year!
Download the Informational Brochure and Registration Form, here.
Schedule for the Day:
11:00 AM – Registration Opens​
11:30 AM – Lunch Served​
12:30 PM – Shotgun Start​
5:30 PM – Cocktails / Silent Auction​
6:30 PM – Dinner Served​
To register for the scholarship golf tournament, click here. *Additional fees will apply when paying via PayPal. To avoid these, download the registration form and mail your payment or follow the instructions to register online then mail payment separately.

For more information or questions about any of the day’s events, please contact Michael Wunderlich at 315-729-8555 or email CNYOrangeGolf@gmail.com.​
------------------------------------​
You can sign up and pay the day of the event if you wish since the deadline is so close. This is a great event and we do have participation with a few former players / coaches (Rob Long, Dan Conley, Rosie Bouie and maybe Dennis Duval). Matt Park will also be there as MC and to talk the "State of the Union" about SU Athletics. We also are still welcoming any potential hole sponsors or donations to the auctions (if you are a business owner or have some item that might be of interest). Thanks for considering!!!!​

Thanks for pinning! I will be around tomorrow and we should get our final numbers in by COB tomorrow (Friday). Let me know if any of you want to join us.

Thanks for pinning! I will be around tomorrow and we should get our final numbers in by COB tomorrow (Friday). Let me know if any of you want to join us.

A little late for any additional golfers, but if anyone wants to attend the cocktail hour / dinner or has anything they could still donate hit me with an email at richardjsauter (at) gmail (dot) (com). Off to Drumlins within the hour. Thanks all!!!!

A little late for any additional golfers, but if anyone wants to attend the cocktail hour / dinner or has anything they could still donate hit me with an email at richardjsauter (at) gmail (dot) (com). Off to Drumlins within the hour. Thanks all!!!!

Just talked to the golf committee chair, we actually lost a foursome overnight due to some family issues. Trying to put together a team to replace them. If anyone wants to still play, email me ASAP and let me know. Good chance you would be playing with Gary Gait as he emailed today to say that he is now available.