OT: Coach K, ACC & thinking big | Syracusefan.com

OT: Coach K, ACC & thinking big

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Sure sounds like Coach K gets it. The best bball league in the country belongs on the biggest stage.

"Krzyzewski said Wednesday that 'if you really believe this could be the greatest conference ever, what are all the things that the greatest conference ever would do?'"

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...h-mike-krzyzewski-says-acc-think-big-15-teams

He keeps saying/doing things like this that make it harder and harder to hate dook.

Good for you Coach K...but still gotta say: duck fuke!!

He keeps saying/doing things like this that make it harder and harder to hate dook.

Good for you Coach K...but still gotta say: duck fuke!!

We can hate on their lacrosse team instead. Their asterisk first championship, Matt Danowski's asterisk scoring record (4 and a half seasons), and their second championship. F'em. :)

All partisan stuff aside, K is one of the best coaches of all time and it's hard to be rational and not give him the props he deserves. Now that we are in the ACC there is a certain kinship we share with Duke, like it or not.

Oh and did I say, Duck Fuke?

I hate Duke as much as anyone, but the classiest thing Coach K ever did was let Silent G transfer here when he had every reason to withhold that.

C'mon. Let's be real. JB would have embarrassed him on the golf course had he done that. ;)

In all seriousness, I don't think K allows it if it was anyone other than JB. He never would have let him transfer to play in conference for Roy. Probably not Jaime Dixon either. I think he respects JB as an equal and knows that JB will be good for Silent G. It was good for G that JB and K are close. And good for us Orange fans too. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom