OT: Congrats to Cuse Tennis, Team Ranked #39 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Congrats to Cuse Tennis, Team Ranked #39

Best hire that Gross has made to any team at Syracuse was Luke Jensen. Genius.

Doc Gross has really done a great job with the Olympic sport hires. Tennis, softball (2 NCAA tourneys and BE titles in a row), field hockey, the cross country teams all having national success. Apparently the volleyball coach recently hired is a pretty big time coach too.

I'm a little down on the lax and BB hires...but CC n track coach is a grand slam hire.

Gait's team leading #1 Northwestern at the half.

When I got the SU text today (and the tennis related ones before) my first reaction is: a top 75? That's quite the job ranking that many teams

I'm a little down on the lax and BB hires...but CC n track coach is a grand slam hire.

Gait's team leading #1 Northwestern at the half.

Does SU gets a lot of Fayetteville-Manlius kids for cross country? Their girls team is insanely good, a few years ago I was thinking that SU could build a top notch program if they could get some of those girls to stay close to home

It seems like the weak links are clearly Hillsman (though they have a top 5 class coming in) and the women's hockey which is having a putrid year. I think women's lax has been good but maybe slightly disappointing (though beating #1 NW at the half).

It seems like the weak links are clearly Hillsman (though they have a top 5 class coming in) and the women's hockey which is having a putrid year. I think women's lax has been good but maybe slightly disappointing (though beating #1 NW at the half).

Q should get one more year to see what he can do with this class he recruited. But, I checked out a little of the UConn/ND game the other night and the difference in conditioning alone is remarkable. That doesn't even take into consideration the coaching and talent differences.

If Q doesn't turn it around next year, I would hope Gross takes a look at Shea Ralph (UConn assistant/former All-American).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom