OT: Congrats to NYCFan | Syracusefan.com

OT: Congrats to NYCFan

More impressive than anything on the field Saturday, IMO

Kudos to MadNY also. Looking at the marathon site it appears he finished also. We've had his post tacked for awhile and you can read his story there.

Some good news on the board. Congratulations!!!!!

Wow--I really really appreciate this thread guys--thank you very much. My wife always organizes a post-race party at a local NYC bar, so just getting back now and reading all this. And what a night for a celebration--not only the Marathon (best one in years, and even qualified for Boston), but also how about the Giants shocking the Patriots on the road, without their 2nd and 3rd best offensive players, Nicks and Bradshaw. Could I possibly ask for a better day??!! (and how was that even possible??)

Wow--I really really appreciate this thread guys--thank you very much. My wife always organizes a post-race party at a local NYC bar, so just getting back now and reading all this. And what a night for a celebration--not only the Marathon (best one in years, and even qualified for Boston), but also how about the Giants shocking the Patriots on the road, without their 2nd and 3rd best offensive players, Nicks and Bradshaw. Could I possibly ask for a better day??!! (and how was that even possible??)

Phenomenal job Eric and MadNY also!!

Should have taken a car, he would have finished in WAY less time.

At the next tailgate NYCFan attends ask him for a flash back to Eric the WAER PBP basketball guy.

Way to represent.

Any one know Mad's time?

Outstanding guys.

who completed the NY Marathon today in a tad under 3:30. Great job!
I struggle to walk 18 holes of golf in 3.5 hours. You can run over 26 miles in that time.

Awesome.

At the next tailgate NYCFan attends ask him for a flash back to Eric the WAER PBP basketball guy.

Way to represent.

Any one know Mad's time?

Outstanding guys.

4:57

Sent from my DROIDX

Nice work Eric. Very well done!

And on the Boston thing...take note of sign up dates. It fills fast. On the + side I think the 18-month window is still in place. That's a great5 time Eric. Very weel done.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom