OT: Cuse vs Long Beach State Tix | Syracusefan.com

OT: Cuse vs Long Beach State Tix

TBCuse11

Starter
With this being a so-so game, where do people think the best place for me to get 4 tickets would be? Have family coming in to town, and they want to go. Could i just walk up to this one? Lots of cheap tickets all over the place, but having a hard time finding 4 together that arent nosebleed.

Anyone have any leads?

You could probably walk up, students not in town and this game doesn't count towards their season ticket purchase. If students are local they have to pay for a separate ticket to go, like my son.

I've been looking on Stubhub. Why are tickets to some non conf games against smaller schools like this more $$$ than some of the ACC games? I was initially expecting tickets on the secondary market for this game to be $5-10 upper deck seats, but they are much more.

I've been looking on Stubhub. Why are tickets to some non conf games against smaller schools like this more $$$ than some of the ACC games? I was initially expecting tickets on the secondary market for this game to be $5-10 upper deck seats, but they are much more.
On Stubhub, the seller sets the price. The price is whatever the seller wants it to be.

On Stubhub, the seller sets the price. The price is whatever the seller wants it to be.

even on ticketmaster the nosebleeds are 28 bucks and the lower level are 67 bucks. seems crazy for this game, especially when it will be half empty and face value is much less.

so bummed.

TB I emailed Dan Bartlett about 10 days or so ago about tickets to this game because I'm home for the holidays. He hooked me up. You could also PM him on the site.

TB I emailed Dan Bartlett about 10 days or so ago about tickets to this game because I'm home for the holidays. He hooked me up. You could also PM him on the site.

i did email him actually, but havent heard back. maybe i put wrong email.

Yes, but why so high for this particular game? It doesn't seem like there are many sellers for a game that will only have 20K

i had his cell # somehow and shot him a text and he answered right away and got me a promo code.
thanks for the idea. i was about to spend 118 bucks for 4 seats, but got seats two rows closer for 64 total.

i had his cell # somehow and shot him a text and he answered right away and got me a promo code.
thanks for the idea. i was about to spend 118 bucks for 4 seats, but got seats two rows closer for 64 total.

Worked out pretty similar for me as well. Dans been a big help even to us out of towners just back for a random game.

Yes, but why so high for this particular game? It doesn't seem like there are many sellers for a game that will only have 20K

I think there will be more people in attendance than you think. It's a Sunday afternoon game...lots of people in town for the holidays. Hell, there was 19.5K in the Dome for the Colgate game.

I was also looking at tix for this game because 12/28 is my son's birthday. In the end we saved a hundred bucks by going to the Colgate game, and sat in 110.

I think there will be more people in attendance than you think. It's a Sunday afternoon game...lots of people in town for the holidays. Hell, there was 19.5K in the Dome for the Colgate game.

I was also looking at tix for this game because 12/28 is my son's birthday. In the end we saved a hundred bucks by going to the Colgate game, and sat in 110.

Your son shares a birthday with.......ME!

And Denzel Washington. But I'm a slightly bigger deal. :)

Hey Guys,
I've planned a last minute trip to the game as well with my 5 and 3 year olds (both making their Dome Debut) and a buddy.
Are you allowed to share the promo code? I'm also really surprised at the high prices on Stub Hub and would rather have tickets in hand rather than buy from a scalper pre-game.
Thanks in advance!

Hey TB,
Are you allowed to share the promo code? I'm searching for tickets now!
Cheers.

Hey TB,
Cheers.

Hey TB,
Cheers.
Hey buddy. Sorry haven't been online I wasn't ignoring you. I probably wouldn't have without Dans approval though. Dan has been a great help. Good person to have on this site.

Glad he came on and saw this. Hope he got u seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom