OT: DC says he and Kenny Anderson were better... | Syracusefan.com

OT: DC says he and Kenny Anderson were better...

XMXCc.gif

Well, they had an opportunity to get an NCAA title together until Cremins had some boosters pay Kenny to attend Ga Tech. Maybe if they had done that, I would be more supportive of this notion.

Well, they had an opportunity to get an NCAA title together until Cremins had some boosters pay Kenny to attend Ga Tech. Maybe if they had done that, I would be more supportive of this notion.
We were giving Bill Rapp Pontiacs: he had a Mercedes and Beemer when he was there

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

DC is one of my favorite players. Just look to the left. But ummmm no, they weren't.

DC is one of my favorite players. Just look to the left. But ummmm no, they weren't.
DC was more talented, but less productive, making Malone better.

It can be hard to argue with DC. Not on this topic specifically I mean just in general.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand why the reported didn't follow up on that statement to get him to clarify. Did he mean for that one year? Or did he think the two of them could be long term better than Stockton and Malone.

DC was more talented, but less productive, making Malone better.

Very much agree. Malone was the ultimate hard hat guy. He made himself into one of the best scorers in the league. Finished second to Jordan at least once.

Very much agree. Malone was the ultimate hard hat guy. He made himself into one of the best scorers in the league. Finished second to Jordan at least once.

Can't remember him not being in the very best of shape until he was like 45 and playing for the Lakers. I don't recall DC ever being that committed to fitness.

Can't remember him not being in the very best of shape until he was like 45 and playing for the Lakers. I don't recall DC ever being that committed to fitness.

Committed is the best way to explain it.

DC and Malone feuded a lot back in the day. Malone always hated DC because he did not make the most of the god given talent that he had. Malone was blue collar he worked hard to get where he got DC got to where he got without effort.

Malone used to say DC could have been the best power forward the game has ever had but he threw it away. DC never took kindly to those comments.

DC and Malone feuded a lot back in the day. Malone always hated DC because he did not make the most of the god given talent that he had. Malone was blue collar he worked hard to get where he got DC got to where he got without effort.

Malone used to say DC could have been the best power forward the game has ever had but he threw it away. DC never took kindly to those comments.

Malone was right to say that. And DC is right to say that, for a couple years, he and Kenny were better than Stockton and Malone - until Kenny broke his wrist, and DC start to tune out and lose his fitness.

Until Drazen went and got himself killed on the autobahn, the nets had 3 of the best young players in the league. It was enough to bring Chuck Daley out of retirement to coach them. They also had a great young small forward in Chris Morris, Drazen got killed and they all went into a funk , Daley left and everyone got traded.