OT- DH Gate football Jersey | Syracusefan.com

OT- DH Gate football Jersey

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Those who have bought. Do the sizes run a little small? Think I may have read that here at one time.

To add to it, if anybody has a great DH Gate user they buy jerseys from, I'd appreciate them sharing! Would love to snag a few more jerseys

Those who have bought. Do the sizes run a little small? Think I may have read that here at one time.
For me it was a little smaller than expected. If I were to do it against then I’d go up one size.

It's all fake I bought a pair of Jordan's from There and they were awful. Bought a Cowboys jersey while it was fake it wasn't awful ran a bit small.

His long did it take to arrive ?
It’s been well over a year when I ordered mine, so I don’t recall the details. It was quicker than expected (within 2 weeks?), but that may vary.

While the jerseys are not official, it’s clear who you’re rooting for. Even if you $pend the money to get an official jersey these would make a decent backup.
I posted to a similar thread when mine arrived, including a picture of my jersey. I’ll see if I can find it...

Here is the other thread to which you posted as well. Looks like the images have been removed.

It’s been well over a year when I ordered mine, so I don’t recall the details. It was quicker than expected (within 2 weeks?), but that may vary.

While the jerseys are not official, it’s clear who you’re rooting for. Even if you $pend the money to get an official jersey these would make a decent backup.
I posted to a similar thread when mine arrived, including a picture of my jersey. I’ll see if I can find it...
I saw the Orange DH gate jersey at a tailgate last year. If you looked close enough you could tell it was a fake, but it was pretty good overall

1605356719196.jpeg

I really like the look of the 44 number. I was thinking of ordering a Dungey model in this style, only blue. Hmm

All sewn on patches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom