OT: Doesn't matter the jersey | Syracusefan.com

OT: Doesn't matter the jersey

two3zone

RIP Shark58
deadspin.com/john-wall-collapses-in-tears-after-emotional-post-game-1668582392

At the end of the day it doesn't matter the jersey that a player wears when some things are put into perspective.

I saw this show up on my Facebook feed and with it being John Wall and all, even somebody who was looked at as a huge enemy to me and anybody else covered in orange I can't help but to not want to walk up to this man and give him a massive hug and support him. Adrian Payne went through something like this last year and I can't even imagine being in these mens shoes.

These are terminally ill children, they do not have much of a chance, yet these athletes time after time still give their all into them knowing the end result may not be successful. Even with that difficult success rate they're still there fighting along with them and that alone to me makes them amazing. I don't care what jersey John Wall wore, Adrian Payne wore, or even Mike Hopkins wore when he visited OrangeEyes.

Any athlete, family member or well wisher to these people that take time to give what they can is just absolutely amazing. I know not all stories are published about these things but this is one of the first feel good stories I've seen this basketball season and wanted to share it.

(Don't my any misplaced words in this post or my others, I usually type from an iphone)

Last edited:

image-3021663656.jpg

Totally posted the wrong video in my post

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online