OT - Etan Thomas was on MSNBC | Syracusefan.com

OT - Etan Thomas was on MSNBC

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
Yesterday on Chris Hayes's show discussing sports gambling which the new NBA commissioner said should be legalized. He came across very well. It's not the first time I've seen him on this show. The other guest was a former NBA referee who was imprisoned for gambling on games he officiated. He seemed to think the NBA was only saying it should be legal so they could get a piece of the action. Etan was less cynical. If you want to see it you probably can on the msnbc website.

Yesterday on Chris Hayes's show discussing sports gambling which the new NBA commissioner said should be legalized. He came across very well. It's not the first time I've seen him on this show. The other guest was a former NBA referee who was imprisoned for gambling on games he officiated. He seemed to think the NBA was only saying it should be legal so they could get a piece of the action. Etan was less cynical. If you want to see it you probably can on the msnbc website.

Glad to hear of former SU players discussing their views regardless of what they are.

Last edited:

I disagree on almost everything Etan has to say. He has an agenda every time he talks.

There was an election. Etan's agenda is yesterdays news.

Last edited:
If you enjoy the freedom of making a choice...you might be liber(small l)tarian. If it were easier to tax, it would have a greater chance of being legal already like cannabis is becoming. Glad to hear of former SU players discussing their views regardless of what they are.
Fair warning - leave the political talk on the OT board.

Fair warning - leave the political talk on the OT board.

My apologies. I tried to do so by pointing out i was saying small L. I will take that portion out of the post now(self sanction, like the team) and be more mindful.