OT - Feds Now Investigating Sandusky Pedophile Ring, Possibly Shared Boys With Others | Syracusefan.com

OT - Feds Now Investigating Sandusky Pedophile Ring, Possibly Shared Boys With Others

MikeSU02

Living Legend
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...w-investigation-penn-state-child-sexual-abuse

New explosive child sexual abuse charges against Jerry Sandusky and Penn State are being investigated by federal law enforcement officials, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Both the FBI and a criminal investigative division of the United States Postal Service are looking into the possible existence of a pedophile ring that involved Sandusky sharing boys with other men connected to Penn State. Sandusky was recently convicted on 45 counts of child sexual abuse.

“Investigators have interviewed at least one man who claims to have knowledge of Sandusky and a very prominent man, with strong ties to Penn State, both sexually abusing a boy,” a source familiar with the situation told RadarOnline.com.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...w-investigation-penn-state-child-sexual-abuse

New explosive child sexual abuse charges against Jerry Sandusky and Penn State are being investigated by federal law enforcement officials, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Both the FBI and a criminal investigative division of the United States Postal Service are looking into the possible existence of a pedophile ring that involved Sandusky sharing boys with other men connected to Penn State. Sandusky was recently convicted on 45 counts of child sexual abuse.

Close it up...if true...

I would wait for a more credible source than Radar, the online entertainment and gossip version of the National Enquirer.

Didn't we hear rumors about this when this first broke, mainly that his "charity" pimped boys out to big donors?

Didn't we hear rumors about this when this first broke, mainly that his "charity" pimped boys out to big donors?

Yes. I believe Danny Parkins actually tweeted about it a while ago.

Going to let this one develop before commenting further.

Correct.

Can you imagine how the would hit the fan if one of these investigations comes back to Paterno actually being involved with this?

All of the sudden the reason for him not calling the cops would be crystal clear.

Correct.

Can you imagine how the would hit the fan if one of these investigations comes back to Paterno actually being involved with this?

All of the sudden the reason for him not calling the cops would be crystal clear.
It would be the guy where the chain of command didnt make the required call

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Yes we did. From almost day 1.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Def not new news that the 2nd mile was essentially a boy rape ring of fools.

I remember those rumblings when the scandal first broke. For the sake of the victims I hope it is not true.

Ok NCAA...

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom