OT - Finally thinking about taking up golf | Syracusefan.com

OT - Finally thinking about taking up golf

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Never played as a kid and I still prefer actually playing hoops in my free time, but if I can get lessons from this one, I'll take the leap.

SHOT_06_009_V7.jpg

Impressive. Most impressive. Do we have a name?

Holly Saunders. She is a host on the Golf Channel. Played college golf at Michigan St I believe.

Golf is a great game. I personally like it with a cooler full of cold beer as well.

Usually play 3 times/week starting pretty soon.

Once you start golfing, in all likelihood, you will be hooked.

I've met alot of great people playing golf.

Im a 150 round a year guy from april through october. I live for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf is a great game. I personally like it with a cooler full of cold beer as well.

Usually play 3 times/week starting pretty soon.

Once you start golfing, in all likelihood, you will be hooked.

I've met alot of great people playing golf.

Your last statement is very interesting to me. I've been working out of a home office for pretty much the last 13 years - ever since I moved to Vermont. So I don't have the "office" as a place to meet people. Most of the guys I know in this town are through playing hoops or my son's school. I imagine playing golf would give me the same opportunity.

Im a 150 round a year guy from april through october. I live for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reminds me!

Me, you, Cusetown, and Tee need to meet up sometime this summer for a round and some brews. We can trade toilet clogging stories. :)

thank god for golf, otherwise id have to be a baseball fan. yuck!

Holly Saunders. She is a host on the Golf Channel. Played college golf at Michigan St I believe.
And as of last fall she was actually dating Erik Kuselias formerly of espn, then golf channel, and now NBC sports network I think. I've heard bad stuff about him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom