OT: First day of Golf in CNY today? | Syracusefan.com

OT: First day of Golf in CNY today?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
So is it time for XMas morning for golfers yet? Orangeyes, tomcat, etc...status reports please.

Lpool still had mostly snow cover yesterday, so that might be tough. Everything here in Siberia, otherwise known as NW Onon. Cty. is still covered as well. Might be better in other places. Hopefully the next two days it all melts off.

Plenty of indoor golf though between the Mall and N. Pines.

Drove down the Thruway yesterday, and that little course by Carrier Circle looked just about clear. Probably will be hackers out there today. Then of course there is always Casolwood. They play in the snow.

Drove down the Thruway yesterday, and that little course by Carrier Circle looked just about clear. Probably will be hackers out there today. Then of course there is always Casolwood. They play in the snow.
Brooklawn...my early Spring course I used to play in my teens. I wonder if Sunnycrest is clear of snow? I used to love going there with a putter and 5,7 and 9 iron.

Lpool still had mostly snow cover yesterday, so that might be tough. Everything here in Siberia, otherwise known as NW Onon. Cty. is still covered as well. Might be better in other places. Hopefully the next two days it all melts off.

Plenty of indoor golf though between the Mall and N. Pines.

Northern Pines indoor golf??

Just drove by castle wood and saw a foursome out. One diehard was swinging in the snow around the green. I love golf but I haven't play on a course with snow since high school.

Played Orchard Vali Saturday & Sunday. Burnet Park had activity.

Played with OE at Orchard Vali Sunday. Only a little snow on 2 holes. Liverpool was about 50 percent covered Sunday, should be playable today. It is 50 degrees out right now...

Maniacs...both of you guys. Good to hear that Spring is on its way in CNY.

Most varieties of trees here in San Antonio started leafing out 2-3 weeks ago.

Dying to get out. My course (Tuscarora) hopefully will open up in a couple of weeks so I am looking forward to the day that happens.

Brooklawn one of the worst courses in Onondaga County Spent many days there in my youth

Played with OE at Orchard Vali Sunday. Only a little snow on 2 holes. Liverpool was about 50 percent covered Sunday, should be playable today. It is 50 degrees out right now...
You two are awesome and are emblamatic of the true spirit of golf !!

Brooklawn one of the worst courses in Onondaga County Spent many days there in my youth

I've almost caused numerous pileups on the Thruway from some errant tee shots on the 7th and 9th holes there :oops:

Just drove by castle wood and saw a foursome out. One diehard was swinging in the snow around the green. I love golf but I haven't play on a course with snow since high school.

Good old Casolwood. Played in about 8 member guests there. Really fun tournament and the calcuttas were always over $25,000

I've almost caused numerous pileups on the Thruway from some errant tee shots on the 7th and 9th holes there :oops:

You probably pull everything to the Left.

Played L' Pool Monday it sucked. They didn't tell anyone that 4 greens were covered by snow. Real wet in fairways. Better they not charge $17 rather $10 or say have fun. It was 56 but a relentless wind of 20-30 mph made it feel colder than the weekend.

Played L' Pool Monday it sucked. They didn't tell anyone that 4 greens were covered by snow. Real wet in fairways. Better they not charge $17 rather $10 or say have fun. It was 56 but a relentless wind of 20-30 mph made it feel colder than the weekend.

You couldnt pay me to play Liverpool in the summer let alone in March for a variety of reasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom