OT: Four of eight teams in quarter-finals are ACC teams... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Four of eight teams in quarter-finals are ACC teams...

The soccer team has been a HUGE story. The gauntlet they went through in the ACC Tourney to win and now the Tourney. I expect them to avenge the BC loss and get to Kansas City!

The soccer team has been a HUGE story. The gauntlet they went through in the ACC Tourney to win and now the Tourney. I expect them to avenge the BC loss and get to Kansas City!
So many of us want to go to this game and support them but it's literally right in the middle of Georgetown game. My group of friends may end up flipping a coin. Sucks

Time sucks NCAA. Can't you do us a favor for once?!?!?!? I've been to both tournament games so far, but I refuse to miss the bball game.

Time sucks NCAA. Can't you do us a favor for once?!?!?!? I've been to both tournament games so far, but I refuse to miss the bball game.
Good for you going to both games so far. Nice work!

I think Chris Nanco is the fastest/quickest athlete SU has on the hill.

If I were in SU area I would go to this game and just follow SU-Gtown on my phone. Assuming we beat Wisconsin the Gtown game will be our 4th consecutive tough game in a row.

The soccer team can make the Soccer Cup and ESPN if they win.

... in the NCAA Men's Soccer championship. Too bad we have to play BC in the quarters. Otherwise, there would be potential for an all-ACC Final Four. I love this conference.

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/soccer-men/d1
Good news, since Syracuse just won the ACC championship a little while ago.

Wake and Clemson have been the two best teams in the country most of the year. They are close to locks to make the Final Four. I think SU and Akron will join them.

Amazing given how suspect SU looked in August, when they struggled greatly in a scrimmage at FanFest. Coach Mac is doing a heck of a job coaching these lads up.

The games (and crowds) have been great the last couple weekends, but I just can't bring myself to miss a Georgetown hoops game. Wish the soccer game could get bumped a little.

If BC hadn't upset Georgetown last round, I think both hoops and men's soccer would be playing at Georgetown this weekend.

If BC hadn't upset Georgetown last round, I think both hoops and men's soccer would be playing at Georgetown this weekend.
Correct. I was discussing that with rrlbees on the soccer board. In a perfect world, I'd tape the Gtown game and watch it later but as mountaincuse pointed out they'll probably be announcing score updates at the Soccer Stadium

I didn't realize the final four was in Sporting Park here in Kansas City. I might just have to go over and support the Orange if we make it if I don't freeze my a** off. I don't tolerate the cold weather as well as I used to.