OT: Funny story | Syracusefan.com

OT: Funny story

moqui

generational talent
Took the family to dinner last night and half way through, my 5 year old boy had to go to the bathroom. As we are standing at the urinals, a man finishes up in the stall, washes his hands & leaves. My curious son is watching him over his shoulder the whole time. We finish up and leave. As we are walking through the restaurant, we pass that guy's table. My son stops, points to him and says loudly enough for half the restaurant to hear "That guy just made a poop!" Mortified, I hustle my son away as everyone at the table, thankfully, bursts out laughing.

We get back to our table as the server is checking on us. My boy had just used the full sized urinal rather than the child sized one closer to the floor. He walks up to the server and proudly says "my penis is large enough to use the big toilet." Again, I am saved from being horrified by her peals of laughter.

kid really knows how to work a room.

Last edited:
Took the family to dinner last night and half way through, my 5 year old boy had to go to the bathroom. As we are standing at the urinals, a man finishes up in the stall, washes his hands & leaves. My curious son is watching him over his shoulder the whole time. We finish up and leave. As we are walking through the restaurant, we pass that guy's table. My son stops, points to him and says loudly enough for half the restaurant to hear "That guy just made a poop!" Mortified, I hustle my son away as everyone at the table, thankfully, bursts out laughing.

We get back to our table as the server is checking on us. My boy had just used the full sized urinal rather than the child sized on closer to the floor. He walks up to the server and proudly says "my penis is large enough to use the big toilet." Again, I am saved from being horrified by her peals of laughter.

I can't decide which I am laughing harder at... Your hilarious son, or your amazing signature line lol

We get back to our table as the server is checking on us. My boy had just used the full sized urinal rather than the child sized one closer to the floor. He walks up to the server and proudly says "my penis is large enough to use the big toilet." Again, I am saved from being horrified by her peals of laughter.

Great stuff!!!

But a suggestion: takeout.

Great story. When he is an adult, be sure he doesn't become an elementary school teacher. Pretty much all the schools today were built when only women were teachers. The urinals are knee high for an adult, and the teachers' bathroom is labeled "women's bathroom."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom