OT: GA Tech about to take down UVA | Syracusefan.com

OT: GA Tech about to take down UVA

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
10 point lead, 1:30 to go.

7 point lead, 42.4 to go, GA Tech ball.

68-64 final, Yellowjackets win.

Dammit -- the under in this game was 132, and Georgia Tech's refusal to play any defence and just give extremely quick easy 2's, allowed there to be 21 points in the last 50 seconds.

acc is a lot tougher top to bottom this year.
and virginia isn't nearly as good this year.

Yep, when I was looking at this game earlier today I noted Georgia Tech scored 28 TOTAL points against Viriginia last year.

There is nobody that crappy this year,

Uva fans gotta be sick they didn't take advantage of those great teams the last few years. There clearly not nearly as good this year and have several seniors.

Uva fans gotta be sick they didn't take advantage of those great teams the last few years. There clearly not nearly as good this year and have several seniors.

I'm a little bitter with the Cavs for not taking care of business against Uconvict in the 2014 tournament.

I'm a little bitter with the Cavs for not taking care of business against Uconvict in the 2014 tournament.

We never played them in the 2014 tourney. We lost to MSU who then lost to UConn.

We never played them in the 2014 tourney. We lost to MSU who then lost to UConn.

You still it up.

I hate when the bracket opens up for those douches from Storrs.

So much parity this year, anything is possible, and we won't even be able to partake in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom