OT - Game Today | Syracusefan.com

OT - Game Today

Not sure anyone on this board follows Cuse hoops close enough to make an educated guess but I think we get shut out today.

...this is a paid side question...it seems that the game was postponed due to no solution to Dirty's playing time...additionally, I have a bad feeling about the game...'Cuse goes 0-0 for FTs although MCW takes no shots and no assts today...damn, pass the Jack and Coke

EastCoast is closing in on 5000 posts, and is a hall of famer.

Hi guys I'm new, I know this is the wrong forum for this, but what do you guys think about SU vs SJU today?
So what are you saying? There are too many distractions associated with this program.

Hi guys I'm new, I know this is the wrong forum for this, but what do you guys think about SU vs SJU today?
Are you from the future? Do you have a hoverboard and know whether Dirty won his appeal?

Southland is a geographic location below the Mason Dixon line. Basketball games are played there but it does not play basketball.

...this is a paid side question...it seems that the game was postponed due to no solution to Dirty's playing time...additionally, I have a bad feeling about the game...'Cuse goes 0-0 for FTs although MCW takes no shots and no assts today...damn, pass the Jack and Coke

Rip on MCW all you want for not putting up big numbers, but the guy did not commit one turnover all day.

Everyone has already made sarcastic responses about what was posted. How about the topic?! Off Topic?! This is a Syracuse basketball forum. How is that question off topic?

Everyone has already made sarcastic responses about what was posted. How about the topic?! Off Topic?! This is a Syracuse basketball forum. How is that question off topic?

Is your real name Sheldon Cooper?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom