OT: Georgetown Stinks | Syracusefan.com

OT: Georgetown Stinks

MadNY3

All American
I usually Google this, but after coming up empty in my search (and even with ChatGPT), I’m turning to you all for help.

I just moved one of my kids into an ACC school this week, and next week, I’m moving his twin into a Big East college. My wife said I can't wear a blatant orange Syracuse shirt like I did this week, so I thought I’d get a “Georgetown Stinks” shirt for the next move-in.

I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know of a secret store that sells them? I’m even willing to pay extra for rush shipping.

Thanks in advance!

I usually Google this, but after coming up empty in my search (and even with ChatGPT), I’m turning to you all for help.

I just moved one of my kids into an ACC school this week, and next week, I’m moving his twin into a Big East college. My wife said I can't wear a blatant orange Syracuse shirt like I did this week, so I thought I’d get a “Georgetown Stinks” shirt for the next move-in.

I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know of a secret store that sells them? I’m even willing to pay extra for rush shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Would one of these suffice?

IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1890.jpeg

The F Georgetown option must make the traditional Syracuse Orange one look better for your wife. One or the other!

Thanks in advance!
i don’t think that “Georgetown stinks” is ever OT.

But that is just me.

Thanks in advance!

There’s your problem.

Georgetown doesn’t just stink.

It’s xx:xx o’clock, and….

GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!!!!

Thanks in advance!
The title of this thread includes OT (Off Topic). Georgetown stinking is ALWAYS a valid topic of discussion.

Thanks in advance!
When my son was looking at colleges a few years ago, we visited G-Town and I made him wear the Cuse t-shirt with the huge block S on it. It had to be done.

When my son was looking at colleges a few years ago, we visited G-Town and I made him wear the Cuse t-shirt with the huge block S on it. It had to be done.
My kids were "not allowed" to look at Duke, Georgetown, Notre Dame.

Duke offered him a visit and his Mother (my wife) was excited. "Mom...I just can't.."

I have ZERO regrets.