OT--Grant Mullins formerly of Columbia | Syracusefan.com

OT--Grant Mullins formerly of Columbia

RF2044

Living Legend
Watching the UCLA / Cal game on ESPN. Grant Mullins--a 5th year transfer recruiting target this past offseason--is having a nice second half. Beautiful stroke.

Kid would have looked good in Orange.

Yep! Seeing the same thing. He looks like a guy who could have played the 2 with us and done a bit more than just shooting.

I was way too distracted by Bill Walton spewing absolute nonsense the whole game to notice anything about Mullins. I felt bad for Dave Pasch. At one point, Walton was talking about Shep Gordon's book for absolutely no reason (he mentioned Shep but not Alice Cooper? Huh?). Seriously, Walton was making no sense at all and he practically had UCLA pompoms out.

I was way too distracted by Bill Walton spewing absolute nonsense the whole game to notice anything about Mullins. I felt bad for Dave Pasch. At one point, Walton was talking about Shep Gordon's book for absolutely no reason (he mentioned Shep but not Alice Cooper? Huh?). Seriously, Walton was making no sense at all and he practically had UCLA pompoms out.
I caught the Shep Gordon reference, the dude is on another planet. Not shocked to see Snoop come down to say hi to Walton at the end of the game, probably making plans for later.

I caught the Shep Gordon reference, the dude is on another planet. Not shocked to see Snoop come down to say hi to Walton at the end of the game, probably making plans for later.

I think that's how he logged off the telecast--something like, "Snoop, thanks for coming, and I'll see you later."

I think that's how he logged off the telecast--something like, "Snoop, thanks for coming, and I'll see you later."
You say it like its a bad thing! I would love to party with Snoop.