OT - Great Guinness Toast Tonight? | Syracusefan.com

OT - Great Guinness Toast Tonight?

Ozcuse

All American
Hey two part question:

Does anyone know if the Great Guinness Toast is taking place in Syracuse tonight? I used to go to it every year but I have not heard a lot of publicity this time around. I'm guessing Kitty Hoynes or possibly Coleman's but I figured maybe one of our "insiders" may have more info than me :cool:

Anyone else up for going and mind bleaching the Ucant game? I'll be there with other Cuse fans/friends but I figure we can all do Guinness therapy together.

Hey two part question:

Does anyone know if the Great Guinness Toast is taking place in Syracuse tonight? I used to go to it every year but I have not heard a lot of publicity this time around. I'm guessing Kitty Hoynes or possibly Coleman's but I figured maybe one of our "insiders" may have more info than me :cool:

Anyone else up for going and mind bleaching the Ucant game? I'll be there with other Cuse fans/friends but I figure we can all do Guinness therapy together.
Just after quickly looking things up really quick I found that Kitty Hoynes is having a great Guiness toast tonight: http://www.kittyhoynes.com/events.php (scroll down a little bit).

From Kitty Hoynes:
"Friday, 15th February 2013 9:00 pm
Guinness Toast
We will be saluting Arthur Guinness with a Guinness toast tonight."

We need a salute to the DeWitt Clinton and the Erie Canal, too! Without them Syracuse wouldn't have nearly as many Irish.

The best thing about the NE cities: all the ethnic groups that bring so much flavor to the city.