OT: Green Beer Sunday | Syracusefan.com

OT: Green Beer Sunday

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
It starts in just over an hour here on Tipp Hill. Any board denizens attending? I know Jeremy Cuse, LincolnCuse and dadarules are planning on putting in an appearance. If interested, feel free to meet us like 11:50am at Stonethrower's Park on the corner by the upside down light. Hope to see you there!!

Wanted to...but it's not to be.

It starts in just over an hour here on Tipp Hill. Any board denizens attending? I know Jeremy Cuse, LincolnCuse and dadarules are planning on putting in an appearance. If interested, feel free to meet us like 11:50am at Stonethrower's Park on the corner by the upside down light. Hope to see you there!!

BUMP

A perfect way to celebrate the Big East regular season champs

My son will probably be there. He usually goes. Look for a skinny guy with a scruffy beard-like thing and a baseball hat. Well, I guess that doesn't really narrow it down on Green Beer Sunday, does it.

My son will probably be there. He usually goes. Look for a skinny guy with a scruffy beard-like thing and a baseball hat. Well, I guess that doesn't really narrow it down on Green Beer Sunday, does it.

That sounds a lot like me haha

Was there but by the green over the red stoplight. Had 2 granddaughters with the Irish dancers. Saw many people there but no board members unfortunately but I admit I didn't look on the ground though;) . Didn't party afterwards .

I was listening to some bar owners I know bemoaning the fact that St Patrick's day and of course the parade are on the same Saturday this year cutting down their profits and the celebrating from 2 days to just 1. (usually they have huge days on the actual March 17th St Patrick's day and then the Saturday that the St Patricks' Day parade is on). Funny the things I never even think about...

Heyyyyyy! I was there. Did you forget seeing me or don't I count as a board member? :). The other board members were disappointed that Peter had green port-a-potties instead of green troughs in the parade.

My girls and their friends got a ride in the Guinness car, an antique car that has golf cart horsepower, after the parade and had their picture taken with the girl in the Guinness beer can.

Was there but by the green over the red stoplight. Had 2 granddaughters with the Irish dancers. Saw many people there but no board members unfortunately but I admit I didn't look on the ground though;) . Didn't party afterwards .

I was listening to some bar owners I know bemoaning the fact that St Patrick's day and of course the parade are on the same Saturday this year cutting down their profits and the celebrating from 2 days to just 1. (usually they have huge days on the actual March 17th St Patrick's day and then the Saturday that the St Patricks' Day parade is on). Funny the things I never even think about...

Actually you were across the street from Lincolncuse, me and Mrs DCCuse at the end of the parade, but couldn't find you afterwards. Oh well :(

I dont get the whole St Patricks day thing (maybe it because I'm Italian). I dont need an excuse to drink.

I dont get the whole St Patricks day thing (maybe it because I'm Italian). I dont need an excuse to drink.

My grandfather, an Irish cop used to call St Patrick's day and New Years' Eve "amateur hour".

Are you insinuating that us Irish do need an excuse?