OT: Hakim Warrick traded to the Charlotte Bobcats | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hakim Warrick traded to the Charlotte Bobcats

I watched Hak play last Wednesday and I'm not sure how much longer he's going to last in the league. His D is getting worse (one of his major downfalls) and his offensive is going downhill too.

Charlotte is so bad that this might increase his chances of getting on the court.

I watched Hak play last Wednesday and I'm not sure how much longer he's going to last in the league. His D is getting worse (one of his major downfalls) and his offensive is going downhill too.

This is his 8th season, not bad from being the underrated kid in HS.

8 years in the league is a quality tenure. Good for Hak, even if this is his last go around.

Hopefully he can stay on.

8 years in the league is a quality tenure. Good for Hak, even if this is his last go around.

Agree - hopefully he's done a good job stashing up his bank account in those eight years too.

Charlotte is so bad that this might increase his chances of getting on the court.
just glancing at their roster, they are not what you would call stacked at the 4

that, plus the fact that the Cats just swapped an expiring deal for a 2 year contract indicates that they want Hak to play.

Hak was taken 18th int he 2005 NBA draft. The guys that went right after him: Julius Hodge, Nate Robinson, Jarrett Jack, Francisco Garcia, Luther Head. The guys that went right before him: Gerald Green, Danny Granger, Joey Graham, Antoine Wright, Rashad McCants.

Not bad at all

The fact that this kid ever got a meaningful minute in the NBA was a huge win, him getting any form of a second contract was like hitting the mega-millions for us.

just glancing at their roster, they are not what you would call stacked at the 4

that, plus the fact that the Cats just swapped an expiring deal for a 2 year contract indicates that they want Hak to play.

Hak will definitely play and contribute.

I believe he is having nagging knee issues that have been bothering him but I can't the article where I read it.

plus the fact that the Cats just swapped an expiring deal for a 2 year contract indicates that they want Hak to play.

I believe Hak has a team option for next season, so they could let him go after this year without paying a dime.

If nothing else, OrangeMaNPD and I are really happy about this trade. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom