OT: Hangover 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hangover 3

Rottentomatoes.com is my trusted advisor on all things movie. It was universally despised. Go see Star Trek! That was very good.

Go SU!

For those who have seen it is as bad as the 2nd one? Should I waste my money on it after the Lax game?
If you want to waste your money - then by all means this is your movie (per my son-in-law to be).

For those who have seen it is as bad as the 2nd one? Should I waste my money on it after the Lax game?
Do not waste your money on the movie it was BAD. Honestly, the writing is so bad and sloppy and plot is stupid. See another movie.

Haven't seen Hangover 3, but I concur that Star Trek Into Darkness is worth the $$$. Can't go wrong.

To be fair, rotten tomatoes doesn't really grade movies the way the average movie watcher does, especially when it comes to comedies. A lot of comedies get poor grades on that site because they technically poorly made, but people that watch those generally just want to laugh, they don't care about a loose end in the plot here or there and stuff.

Having said that, I've heard extremely mixed reviews on this movie, but according to rotten tomatoes, something like 80-90% of those that watched it liked it.

Personally, I'm most excited for Don Jon, the new Joseph Gordon-Levitt movie (also written and directed by him), but that doesn't come out Til October.

I also enjoyed Great Gatsby a lot.

I hope you are in the mood to see a movie after the LAX game.The producer Todd bought a movie acript from my son so Its on his list of vies to possibly produce.When or if it happens is irrelevant . His $ are in my son's account.:eek:

any movie killing off a Giraffe by beheading it and trying to pawn it off as funny is not a movie I'll want to see. And I LOVED the original .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom