OT: Happy Left Handers day to all of my fellow lefties | Syracusefan.com

OT: Happy Left Handers day to all of my fellow lefties

Same to you, and to every other lefty who knows what it's like to take a written exam and have the entire side of your left hand covered in ink at the end of it.

They should let you people write from right to left.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Woo hoo! People to the left handed people! We have 5 of the last 7 presidents. 4 of the 5 original designers of the Mac computer were lefthanded. Charlie Loeb, the world's most good looking man is a lefty. And JB likes lefties on his basketball teams too.

I believe April 20th is National Lefthander's Day while August 13th is International Lefthander's Day.

FYI, August 14th is Intergalatic Lefthander's Day. I just founded it. Someone please alert Alpha Centauri.

cent2.jpg

They should let you people write from right to left.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Derrick Coleman insists you give us more respect than "you people."

Derrick-Coleman.jpg

pouring another Jack w/coke right handed but lift with my left...steadier and gets it to where it needs to be...left is Neat and cool!

How many of you lefties are pure lefties? I know several people who eat and write left-handed but do sports right-handed. You don't see that with righties much...if you are right-handed, you are for everything. Disclaimer - no politics included.

How many of you lefties are pure lefties? I know several people who eat and write left-handed but do sports right-handed. You don't see that with righties much...if you are right-handed, you are for everything. Disclaimer - no politics included.
Lefty in everything except golf and hockey.

I write left handed and throw right handed. I'm all confused!

For me...

Left: writing, brushing my teeth, everyday tasks, etc. along with basketball, tennis, ping pong, darts, etc.

Right: throwing a football, swinging a golf club, baseball

I love lefthanders day because it feels like someone else's day, which is totally awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom