OT: Hardwood Club Banquet | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hardwood Club Banquet

Obie9

Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge
I posted on here due to such short notice and there would be heavier traffic versus the ticket exchange.

I have two extra tickets for tonights Hardwood Club Banquet. We bought a table of 10 and I just had two that had to cancel at the last minute. The banquet is at the Carmello Anthony Center. Reception & autograph session start at 5pm and the program starts at 6 pm. Dinner around 6:30pm. Tickets are $85 per person, but will take best offer. I really just want someone to use the tickets. I have gone to this event for years and have a great time. This years honoree is Rudy Hackett. There is a lot of autographed memorabilia for auction and the players are accessible for pictures. You can respond here or PM me.

I posted on here due to such short notice and there would be heavier traffic versus the ticket exchange.

I have two extra tickets for tonights Hardwood Club Banquet. We bought a table of 10 and I just had two that had to cancel at the last minute. The banquet is at the Carmello Anthony Center. Reception & autograph session start at 5pm and the program starts at 6 pm. Dinner around 6:30pm. Tickets are $85 per person, but will take best offer. I really just want someone to use the tickets. I have gone to this event for years and have a great time. This years honoree is Rudy Hackett. There is a lot of autographed memorabilia for auction and the players are accessible for pictures. You can respond here or PM me.

Sorry I saw this so late. Would have considered joining you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom