OT: Hey Marsh, the PBR worked last night | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hey Marsh, the PBR worked last night

jekelish

Living Legend
I credit our win to my embracing PBR as my go-to beer for the game.

Today, however, I'm discovering that PBR actually stands for Powerful Bowel Reaction.

i think we all gotta come together tomorrow and drink pbr for the game.

I credit out win to my embracing PBR as my go-to beer for the game.

Today, however, I'm discovering that PBR actually stands for Powerful Bowel Reaction.

Yea I forgot to mention that part. You get used to it and build up an immunity to it. Kudos to you for making the switch (albeit probably temporary)!

Yea I forgot to mention that part. You get used to it and build up an immunity to it. Kudos to you for making the switch (albeit probably temporary)!
I should have known, what with those toilet cloggings.

Uh, guys, realization here:

Are we actually allowed to drink PBR during tonight's game? I mean, you know where PBR was founded, right? Is it really prudent to be drinking a Milwaukee beer when playing a Milwaukee team?

Uh, guys, realization here:

Are we actually allowed to drink PBR during tonight's game? I mean, you know where PBR was founded, right? Is it really prudent to be drinking a Milwaukee beer when playing a Milwaukee team?

As long as you keep shittting it out, yes.

Apparently it won't matter for me anyway, because I just got a phone call from my athletics director that my college's baseball game that I have to work, which was supposed to start at 1, has been pushed back to 4. God damnit. Guess I'll need to be following updates on Twitter since I can't watch the freaking game.

Apparently it won't matter for me anyway, because I just got a phone call from my athletics director that my college's baseball game that I have to work, which was supposed to start at 1, has been pushed back to 4. God damnit. Guess I'll need to be following updates on Twitter since I can't watch the freaking game.
Time to call in (cough cough) sick

Time to call in (cough cough) sick
If I had anyone else who could do my job I would. Sadly I work at a small college and I am the entire sports information staff.

If I had anyone else who could do my job I would. Sadly I work at a small college and I am the entire sports information staff.

Sports information staff? And they hired you? :)

Oh. When he said he was SID, I thought the S stood for Snarky.

tell them you have explosive diarrhea......no follow up questions

I should mention that history is not on our side when I have to work rather than watch a tourney game. The last time this happened we ran up against the Blake Griffin buzzsaw.

So if we lose, I guess everyone can blame me. I'll take it for the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom