OT How about them Game Cocks | Syracusefan.com

OT How about them Game Cocks

I wonder what would constitute permissible decorative icing. Probably icing that doesn't include a sweet representation of a $1000 bill. Or, perhaps a hooker.

Symphony Steve said:
I wonder what would constitute permissible decorative icing. Probably icing that doesn't include a sweet representation of a $1000 bill. Or, perhaps a hooker.

Cocaine and diamonds, SEC "icing"...

Cocaine and diamonds, SEC "icing"...

The all-purpose gifts we like to suggest on our board are "Hookers and Blow."

"What did {fill in SEC team here} give to their 5* QB recruit as a signing bonus? Hookers and Blow"
"What should I get my mother-in-law for her 75th birthday? Hookers and Blow"
"This is our Pastor's 10th anniversary at our church. What is an appropriate gift? Hookers and Blow"

The all-purpose gifts we like to suggest on our board are "Hookers and Blow."

"What did {fill in SEC team here} give to their 5* QB recruit as a signing bonus? Hookers and Blow"
"What should I get my mother-in-law for her 75th birthday? Hookers and Blow"
"This is our Pastor's 10th anniversary at our church. What is an appropriate gift? Hookers and Blow"

You fit In well here. You could also start a thread about your true feeling about Va Tech and wouldn't feel out of place.

You fit In well here. You could also start a thread about your true feeling about Va Tech and wouldn't feel out of place.

I'm from, as we like to say, "The Old U". We're much more concerned (obsessed?) about beating the daylights out of UNC in every way we possibly can. VPI is just some ag school to the southwest of C'ville to us.