OT - I know what I am puuting on my christmas list | Syracusefan.com

OT - I know what I am puuting on my christmas list

Aluminum. High strength-to-weight ratio. Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting.

I saw the combo of NPR(I take it back, i actually like a npr a little) and facebook and it nearly sobered me up by way of vomiting, but I decided to see what you wanted on your list. A couple days ago, I made the prediction that Festivus(particularly the airing of grievances) would be the go to celebration for a certain group of people some were hoping to recruit. This is further evidence, Festivus is advancing. I must admit, the PBR cans were a nice touch! Good find

Last edited:
Aluminum. High strength-to-weight ratio. Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting.
:rolling:
Festivus for the rest of us...Sadly, I had a former colleague who had a yearly festivus party. I could not attend.

Does that mean i should take the lamp back I got you? I heard you love lamp

o-PBR-570.jpg

I just want applesauce. Lots and lots of applesauce. Maybe even some exotic applesauce I've never tried before.
Maybe even three, four different flavors of applesauce all at once. Live a little!

Maybe even three, four different flavors of applesauce all at once. Live a little!

I'd be satisfied with applesauce served in ways I've never tried before.