OT: If you were President who would you want to golf with. | Syracusefan.com

OT: If you were President who would you want to golf with.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I'm going to cop out and say Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley. The more I think about it, the more I keep coming back to those three names.

I could say Boeheim, and I would love to golf with him someday, but I'm really not sure he would be as fun as Tiger, MJ and Chuck. The other person might be Paula Creamer. We happen to share the same birthday, but years apart. In fact, Paula and I vs Tiger and Chuck might be a pretty good match.

Bill Murray. That would be a hoot!

MJ is not a pleasant person to be around from what I've read and heard.

Tiger, David Feherty, Arnold and Freddie.

MJ and Barkley would be at the bottom of my list.

Tiger, David Feherty, Arnold and Freddie.

MJ and Barkley would be at the bottom of my list.
No way could I play with all pros. I would overswing and not play my own game. I would need Barkley there so I could fly under the radar and know that I would beat him.

Natalie Gulbis, Anna Grzebien, and Blair O'Neal.

I'd be happy getting it in the hole 3 times.

Was told that golfing with Bill Clinton (unlike Obama) would be the best ing four hours of my life. So him, W, and toss in Davey Johnson and call it a round.

HA! I won a round of golf with Anna Grezebien, she pretty much bailed on the whole thing.

Anyone who doesn't include the one and only Carl Spackler on this list is just wrong. Bill Murray is where it's at, people.

EDIT: Why is M-u-r-r-a-y censored? What happens if/when we get a recruit with that name?

I must admit I was not familiar with any of those lassies so I googled them. Good choices I must say but I don't know How you can possibly leave off Betty White.

I must admit I was not familiar with any of those lassies so I googled them. Good choices I must say but I don't know How you can possibly leave off Betty White.

Haha! I'd have to give her a Snickers bar. :)

Definitely Bill M. for the comic relief. The man is a legend and would be way fun to do anything with.

Arnold Palmer because this is golf and I'd like a slice of his stories/wisdom. He also seems like the nicest man in the world.

And probably Jim Nantz. He'd also have some great sports stories, would be a great "glue guy," and I'd definitely try to get him to do play-by-play on a few of my putts. :)