OT: I'm getting kinda tired of the dreadlock look. | Syracusefan.com

OT: I'm getting kinda tired of the dreadlock look.

44PRIDE

All Conference
I give credit to Edgerin James and Ricky Williams for starting the trend so many years ago, but I think its beyond played out now.

Today, it seems like every team has at least a half dozen players with dreads hanging below their helmets. Same holds true for the "Lil Hulksters" out there with the blonde locks flowing out of their helmets. Hell, it seemed like half of the Louisville roster wore dreads during their game the other night...

Troy Polamalu? He can do whatever he wants

I give credit to Edgerin James and Ricky Williams for starting the trend so many years ago, but I think its beyond played out now.

Today, it seems like every team has at least a half dozen players with dreads hanging below their helmets. Same holds true for the "Lil Hulksters" out there with the blonde locks flowing out of their helmets. Hell, it seemed like half of the Louisville roster wore dreads during their game the other night...

Troy Polamalu? He can do whatever he wants

You should ask Clay Matthews "What ya gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you ..." Of course I would then recommend a strategic retreat.

The NFL agrees and tried its best to get rid of it when they deemed it perfect legal to tackle a player by the hair. Isn't that what got Ricky to cut his?

Hard to believe a player on offense would subject themselves to this.

clay matthews and aj hawk are roid freaks that need to cut that greasy

You should ask Clay Matthews "What ya gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you ..." Of course I would then recommend a strategic retreat.
If you said that to Clay Matthews I'd half expect him to pull out Thor's hammer and smack you across the room with it.

20033333.jpg