OT - in my 54 years on earth | Syracusefan.com

OT - in my 54 years on earth

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
I don't remember being as frustrated as I was tonight in spending 2+ hours canceling my time warner service. I originally planned to just cancel the cable but their BS runaround and outright lies got me to cancel both. I'll live with being just on my cell phone for as long as it takes to connect with Verizon or RCN. Now I have to hope my blood pressure, which spiked at least 30 points, comes down.

cliftonparksufan said:
You mean something was more frustrating than the game.

Didn't think it was possible but at least the game didn't spike my blood pressure.

I cancelled TW back in April and switched to Verizon. I turned my equipment in on a Friday. TW called later that day and some lady would not take cancel for an answer.

She kept refusing to accept the reality. I told her no at least 20 times. She kept trying to sweeten the pot and finally got down below the Verizon offer with a few more perks thrown in. After being with TW for over 20 years I was so fed up no way I was staying. Glad I switched.

orangefan13 said:
You obviously never dealt with the old orange all access ;)

Ha no though I've heard bad things about it. But they are just mismanaged probably and not outright liars like time warner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom