OT - IU bball player hit by car driven by Emmitt Holt | Syracusefan.com

OT - IU bball player hit by car driven by Emmitt Holt

Tom Crean built the program the right way. Remember that narrative? I guess recruiting a bunch of drunk 3 stars (4 incidents in 2014), giving Indiana Elite AAU scumbag owner Mark Adams son a job and getting a bunch his players while booting others for their scholarship because you over-signed is the right way.

Tom Crean built the program the right way. Remember that narrative? I guess recruiting a bunch of drunk 3 stars (4 incidents in 2014), giving Indiana Elite AAU scumbag owner Mark Adams son a job and getting a bunch his players while booting others for their scholarship because you over-signed is the right way.

Tom Crean is a sweaty, over-exuberant POS.

wow... very hard to believe just a coincidence... either drunk or on purpose, right?

nevermind... read the article. but still I gotta believe he was either drunker than .025 or they were in an argument and its a tony stewart move.

May be true but it's hardly the time, no?