OT: James Franklin | Syracusefan.com

OT: James Franklin

Adam Silver has it right, you go for the juggler when dealing idiots in sports.

But Emmert is a total coward in dealing with some of the most disgusting people in NCAA sports. He caves in the biggest pedo case in NCAA history, hi sits idle as Jameis Winston gets a free pass by the hometown cops.

Then penn st. hires franklin knowing these case was in the background as some of this was coming out as he was being hired.

BOT to Franklin, would you protect the name of Penn St. in any s e xual case brought to the attention of the athletic dept..."yes I will''

Then they hire the prez. of Florida St. to lead ped st.

Adam Silver has it right, you go for the juggler when dealing idiots in sports.

But Emmert is a total coward in dealing with some of the most disgusting people in NCAA sports. He caves in the biggest pedo case in NCAA history, hi sits idle as Jameis Winston gets a free pass by the hometown cops.

Then penn st. hires franklin knowing these case was in the background as some of this was coming out as he was being hired.

BOT to Franklin, would you protect the name of Penn St. in any s e xual case brought to the attention of the athletic dept..."yes I will''

Then they hire the prez. of Florida St. to lead ped st.
I didn't even realize the connection with Barron at FSU. What a completely messed up University.

It seems like he contacted her before the rape to help the football team recruit; which is creepy but other universities do it. Then it seems like he, and the trainer guy, contacted her after the rape to see if she was alright, highlighting her help in recruiting.

If it comes out that he told her to keep quiet, or had sexual relations with her, then I'll make fun of Penn State some more.

It seems like he contacted her before the rape to help the football team recruit; which is creepy but other universities do it. Then it seems like he, and the trainer guy, contacted her after the rape to see if she was alright, highlighting her help in recruiting.

If it comes out that he told her to keep quiet, or had s e x ual relations with her, then I'll make fun of Penn State some more.
It can be interpreted that way. What turned me off is that it's presented that he only reached out and really cared about her because she was a recruiting asset.

It can be interpreted that way. What turned me off is that it's presented that he only reached out and really cared about her because she was a recruiting asset.
That's a good point. It should be interesting to see if this goes any deeper as the case drags on.

Eric White‏@EricWhiteCuse 14m
All of these alarming accusations about other coaches I realize how fortunate I am to work with a coach with high integrity @Coach_Shafer
Kiss of death. He needs to remove the tweet while there's still time!

Edit: Honestly though it's a pretty good recruiting tactic.