Class of 2014 - OT Jermaine Eluemunor, JUCO PA | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OT Jermaine Eluemunor, JUCO PA

Kid actually sounds real excited about getting up here. Was upset that an NCAA rule doesn't allow JUCO's to make visits until May 10th. Was told Syracuse wants to build their class around him and plans to visit in the Summer and maybe for a game. Going to be a long shot, but would be huge if can make something happen here

Lackaknowlege College has had some NFL players and big-time recruits pass through

I thought the JUCOs were just temporary stop gaps? Now we're going after 2014s early?

Can never have enough NFL caliber tunas, regardless of class. Sign him up.

Was told Syracuse wants to build their class around him and plans to visit in the Summer and maybe for a game. Going to be a long shot, but would be huge if can make something happen here

Really? I know this kid is absolutely legit given his offers, but to build your class around a JUCO OT?

I am sure most of it is coach speak, but I wonder if it says something about the development of our OT's? Or if we are going to take 4 OT's and they are hoping to get 2 jucos and 2 frosh to try and get the #'s right again.

Really? I know this kid is absolutely legit given his offers, but to build your class around a JUCO OT?

I am sure most of it is coach speak, but I wonder if it says something about the development of our OT's? Or if we are going to take 4 OT's and they are hoping to get 2 jucos and 2 frosh to try and get the #'s right again.

These kids are absolute studs. Basically just insert them in at LT as soon as they sign. Ohio St is going hard after both of them. Probably hoping to take the 1st one to commit.

the way they have the OL cross train is real beneficial. If, and I mean big if you grab one of these kids, or some other stud, you can always move Foy/Knapp back to guard and insert whoever at tackle. Another reason DM was a genius when it comes to coaching the OL. Pugh has also praised this technique on how it has increased his stock because he is so versatile.

hell yeah, if you can get one of the top JUCO OTs to come to your school you absolutely build your class around him

Alabama, U$C, OK, OSU, etc all go after the top JUCO OTs, DTs every year and usually get them. Look what happened last season when Pugh returned and shifted everyone on the OL depth chart down one slot.

Saw the highlights of him and he is an absolute beast.

Would become our best recruit since DC out of Ohio. This kid has NFL written all over him.

These are things that good recruiters say to get a kid on campus. might be true, might be false, but he wants to visit here and has interest so it did the job.

Very good player, love how he gets up to the next level, doesn't quit on the play and goes to the whistle. Has good feet, however he might play a little tall which can be a product of the competition and his height. Would love to get him, still has room to grow.

These are things that good recruiters say to get a kid on campus. might be true, might be false, but he wants to visit here and has interest so it did the job.
I want bothJC yackles. This kid and Mavety They would pretty much open up holes big enough for me to get yardage much more for those that have talent beyond the average.:p

just saw the video and laughing my ass off at the consecutive pancake blocks. im not sure why i find it funny but i do.

Lackaknowlege College has had some NFL players and big-time recruits pass through
AJ McKenna (Saints player and former Cuse target with a 2 cent brain) used to sleep on my couch during his days at LCC. They always have some awesome athletes there but also some of the roughest kids around the edges.
The place is a gold mine if you can get their grades in order and knock off the off the field BS.

Made 2 trips to visit Elemunor. He has a monster offer list, but we should be able to get a visit out of him at least.

just saw the video and laughing my ass off at the consecutive pancake blocks. im not sure why i find it funny but i do.
When its someone else getting flattened its funny. Admit it.I love it when our guys are flipping the cakes on their asses.

Are we at the point already where we can afford to not go after a 4 or 5 star lineman because he is a JUCO? IMO, you take skilled linemen with size and good feet wherever you can find them. Even Alabama knows that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom