OT:Jeter just broke his leg gents/ladies | Syracusefan.com

OT:Jeter just broke his leg gents/ladies

I believe you. Why that as opposed to an ACL?

I believe you. Why that as opposed to an ACL?
he had the characteristic spaghetti leg sway as he rolled over. Cringe in your seat stuff in you look at the replay

Ugh. Didn't sound good on the radio. Sterling has no clue though.

"He turned his ankle "

Looked like an Achilles, but it was tough to see. Jeter having to be carted off is scary.

edit: Girardi just said is was a ankle fracture and Jeter is out 3 months. That is tough, but atleast its not career ending.

Jeter doesn't deserve this. Hopefully he can make a full recovery, continue his career and retire the way he wants to.

Gonna tough to do it without him

nailed it.jpg

Jeter doesn't deserve this. Hopefully he can make a full recovery, continue his career and retire the way he wants to.

It's a 3 month injury. He'll be in Tampa in February.

@richarddeitsch: Joe Girardi said he would not play A-Rod at short. "It's been too long."

Oy vey !!

It's a 3 month injury. He'll be in Tampa in February.
yep simple stable long bone fractures heal great, sometime stronger than before. Too early to know if it's simple. Gotta hope it's not the dreaded spiral or other complicated fracture or any fracture with a partial dislocation. They'll figure out that part tommorow. If it is it goes to 6-8 months recovery. Must be related to the old injury at the same sight. This means he likely played with some degree of fracture there weakened, and that last trauma broke it. Wow.

yep simple stable long bone fractures heal great, sometime stronger than before. Too early to know if it's simple. Gotta hope it's not the dreaded spiral or other complicated fracture or any fracture with a partial dislocation. They'll figure out that part tommorow. If it is it goes to 6-8 months recovery. Must be related to the old injury at the same sight. This means he likely played with some degree of fracture there weakened, and that last trauma broke it. Wow.

i use to play through injuries like that all the time...what a pu$$y

It was tough to do it with him. Giant, overpaid black hole of mental misfits thru the middle of that order.

It been too long re: A-Rod...im sorry, how much are we paying him? A-Rod to short with Chavez at 3rd makes sense but no lets definately not do that.

Always take a broken bone over a muscle/ligament I jury. Bones heal stronger than they were before

It been too long re: A-Rod...im sorry, how much are we paying him? A-Rod to short with Chavez at 3rd makes sense but no lets definately not do that.
Yeah, let's put someone at SS who hasn't played there in 9 years, whose body has been breaking down and who is currently a basket case at the plate. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom