OT- Just finished Three and Out the book about Rich Rod's | Syracusefan.com

OT- Just finished Three and Out the book about Rich Rod's

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
3 years at Michigan, good read for anyone interested. Lots of insight in there as why he was probably doomed from the start.. A decent DC would have helped too.. good lord was he hung up on that 3-3-5.

Lloyd Carr doesn't come off very well in the book

good lord was he hung up on that 3-3-5.
As I've mentioned here before, why GRob, or anyone else, would come in and agree to run that system is beyond me.

$$$, and the program's tradition are the only things I can come up with.

As I've mentioned here before, why GRob, or anyone else, would come in and agree to run that system is beyond me.

$$$, and the program's tradition are the only things I can come up with.
yep.. J-O-B.. Shaffer just figured he could run the Okie but as we see he doesn't want to run it versus pro sets or power running teams. Rich Rod def had some of his own issues there as well.. He would be a great coach again in the Pac 10 or Big 12, where defense is optional, most of the ACC as well

yep.. J-O-B.. Shaffer just figured he could run the Okie but as we see he doesn't want to run it versus pro sets or power running teams. Rich Rod def had some of his own issues there as well.. He would be a great coach again in the Pac 10 or Big 12, where defense is optional, most of the ACC as well

I don't think a big program would take him. Too risky cuz of the failure at Mich and the practice violation BS. I could see him at NC St, Louisville, or UCF should those become available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom