OT: Kelly apologizes after uproar | Syracusefan.com

OT: Kelly apologizes after uproar

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...-notre-dame-football--20111029,0,324180.story

After a gutting loss to USC, Brian Kelly vowed his Notre Dame team wouldn't like him very much this week. He named names for individual accountability. Arduous practices ran long, including one in which he made the Irish repeat every period he found unsatisfactory.

Then, in post-practice comments Thursday, Kelly drove a wedge between the players he recruited and the players he inherited — comments that inspired angry public replies from some players and had more fuming in private, multiple sources close to the team told the Tribune.

Have fun ND recruits!!!

I can not for the life of me understand why any parent would send their child to play for that man

I can not for the life of me understand why any parent would send their child to play for that man
the aren't sending their kid to play for him, they are sending them to play for the "image" and "mystique" of Notre Dame. Kelly just happens to be there.

You have the old school parents who view Notre Dame as NOTRE DAME! And you have the other parents who want their baby boy on national tv every week no matter what.