OT - Knicks Heat Game 3 - Melo set to dominate 2nd half | Syracusefan.com

OT - Knicks Heat Game 3 - Melo set to dominate 2nd half

MyMeloMyMan

All Conference
Don't you just feel it? Knicks playing inspired ball... Miami looks like they might just be mailing this one in.

Don't you just feel it? Knicks playing inspired ball... Miami looks like they might just be mailing this one in.

I see a team thst held another team without a fg for ten mins andbis only up 4, im a diehard knick fan but like the jets i knowbhow these games end up...a big fat L

Just hope they can keep it close and give Melo a shot at the end.

Knicks have to get rid of amare as well as fields and find a way to keep smith for a full year with shumpert and lin. Try to get a 1st round pick and some kind of player.

As they should, to be honest...

For sure, thought he wold step up but nope. Gamewas over when they got outscored by miami in an that 8 minute span with james on the bench

I don't want to say Lebron owned the 4th quarter..but, um...he came out and blew open a fairly close, low scoring game. Melo dominated something alright...the bad shot selection. How many 18 footers is he gonna settle for?

Knicks have to get rid of amare as well as fields and find a way to keep smith for a full year with shumpert and lin. Try to get a 1st round pick and some kind of player.

lin is by far the most overrated person in the history of the world.

lin is going to go for his max (as he should) but any team that pays anything for him is out of their minds.

I'm trying to imagine Lin against this Miami perimeter defense. Defense travels and Miami brings it in boatloads, even when they aren't shooting particularly well.

lin is by far the most overrated person in the history of the world.

lin is going to go for his max (as he should) but any team that pays anything for him is out of their minds.

Lin isn't the player he was during the linsanity stretch, but I think he can be an above average PG, if not better. And he's going to go for the mid level, thats not crazy money.

I'm trying to imagine Lin against this Miami perimeter defense. Defense travels and Miami brings it in boatloads, even when they aren't shooting particularly well.

After he had that nice streak to start his career they faced off with Miami and they ruined him if I remember correctly. He's probably a nice back-up, not much more.

Fields is awful.

Lin isn't the player he was during the linsanity stretch, but I think he can be an above average PG, if not better. And he's going to go for the mid level, thats not crazy money.

I believe the mid level is his max, right?

I don't think he is an above avg pg. But he hasn't even play 1/2 a season yet so i guess time will tell.

Zero points for Melo in 4th qtr - way to step up! Disappointed in his playoff performance for my Knicks. The great Knick teams of the late 60's - early 70's won with defense and the Heat have that same ability.

Zero points for Melo in 4th qtr - way to step up! Disappointed in his playoff performance for my Knicks. The great Knick teams of the late 60's - early 70's won with defense and the Heat have that same ability.
My original comment about Melo was incorrect. :oops: He had 8 fourth qtr. points. Thats what I get for listening to Warner Wolf in the morning

The Knicks shot 7 more free throws and still couldn't hang... in their building.

Damn refs, trying to control the outcome of these games!!!! ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom