OT: Kobe | Syracusefan.com

OT: Kobe

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
I know the nba is a lebron lovefest right now, but what kobe is doing at his age is incredible. Hits 3 ridiculous threes in last couple minutes to force ot, then wins it in ot on a dunk.

I know the nba is a lebron lovefest right now, but what kobe is doing at his age is incredible. Hits 3 ridiculous threes in last couple minutes to force ot, then wins it in ot on a dunk.

That was incredible, though I think the winning dunk was more god awful defense than anything.

i remember way back when kobe was in high school there was some villanova talk. can you just imagine?

I agree, he's probably the league MVP right now. The Lakers are not very good and if Kobe was playing at just 98% of the level he is right now, they would be out of the playoff hunt entirely. He is keeping them in it by force of will alone. And, he will probably succeed.

I agree, he's probably the league MVP right now. The Lakers are not very good and if Kobe was playing at just 98% of the level he is right now, they would be out of the playoff hunt entirely. He is keeping them in it by force of will alone. And, he will probably succeed.

Not a chance in hell he beats LeBron. Honestly, he should be 4th or 5th or 6th in the MVP voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom