OT: Lebron James | Syracusefan.com

OT: Lebron James

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Has not been called for a foul since 12/6 against New Orleans. Lol, yet Melo gets T'ed up and called for phantom fouls, while never getting the benefit of the doubt when he gets raped going to the basket. Must be nice Lebron...

1. Melo fouls a lot.
2. LeBron doesn't foul much.

That streak is a little ridiculous, as LeBron has probably fouled somebody a few times, but he generally does a very good job of playing good defense without fouling. Melo often feels like he was fouled at one end and when he makes it back on defense, hacks someone else as a result.

I saw two clear fouls on Lebron not called in the Dallas game Thursday night the color guy chimed in right on cue Lebron haven't been called for a foul in 6 games. It is impossible to go that long without committing foul too many guys are really good at drawing fouls.

1. Not Lebron's fault they don't call fouls that may or may not be there.
2. Don't hate the player hate the game. Holla.

Id love to jump on the hate train, but people just dont challenge this guy that much. He is too good on that end...I did see one missed foul in the dal game though.

Has not been called for a foul since 12/6 against New Orleans. Lol, yet Melo gets T'ed up and called for phantom fouls, while never getting the benefit of the doubt when he gets raped going to the basket. Must be nice Lebron...
Lebron did have a technical foul in Saturday night's game for arguing a no call. However in the NBA, a technical is not counted as a personal foul. I think on all other levels, a technical counts as a regular foul or at least is counted toward the five you need to be disqualified.

I mainly find this hilarious because our boy Melo has vaulted himself into the "Top 3" category. Its Lebron, Durant and Melo. Lebron hasnt had a foul called on him since 12/6 and Melo gets called for ticky tack fouls on the regular. If you watched the Knicks/T-Wolves game you would see a prime example of that on the play that Woodson got T'ed up for. I don't know what it is about Melo but he gets officiated like he's some scrub rookie.

Melo is in lust with the 3 ball. He is regressing a bit back to shoot shoot shoot...pass every seventh time he touches the ball. Ball movement will be key to them winning it all. Melo doesnt need to take 25 shots. A guy who touches the ball that much should ACCIDENTALLY fall into 4 assists per game. Less than 2 per game is nuts.

Melo is in lust with the 3 ball. He is regressing a bit back to shoot shoot shoot...pass every seventh time he touches the ball. Ball movement will be key to them winning it all. Melo doesnt need to take 25 shots. A guy who touches the ball that much should ACCIDENTALLY fall into 4 assists per game. Less than 2 per game is nuts.

He is shooting more because his teammates have been off. Brewer hasn't made a bucket in a week, Kids and Felton have been ice cold although Felton shot it well today. Novak is struggling to get looks and Wallace has been out for a week. He needs to shoot more.

He is shooting more because his teammates have been off. Brewer hasn't made a bucket in a week, Kids and Felton have been ice cold although Felton shot it well today. Novak is struggling to get looks and Wallace has been out for a week. He needs to shoot more.
This is dead on. When he was trusting his teammates, the Knicks were destroying people because he had reason to trust his teammates. Right now Felton is playing with two bruised hands and refuses to stop shooting bricks 15-20 times a game, Brewer is seriously useless right now, we start the game playing 4 on 5 until we get down by 10 points and bring in JR. Kidd is struggling which is to be expected given the fact we are playing him 35 minutes a game out of necessity. Dont even get me started on Novak who gets clowned by every good defense. We get Camby back for Xmas day at LA but this team really needs Shumpert back to put Brewer on the bench and Amare will hopefully provide that conistent second scorer who noone is convinced JR Smith can be yet. Its tough to win games when Shumpert/Amare/Camby/Rasheed are out, Melo has missed a few games that they lost recently, Novak missed a game with the flu and Felton has mangled hands.

Lebron has been treated like a god since before he played his first game..this is why i refuse to watch the NBA anymore. It has been a joke since Jordan retired. If you try and actually play defense you get called for a foul. The NBA is no longer a sport, its more of a broadway act. Absolutely embarrasing. Lebron can drive to the basket and everyone parts like the red sea so he can have open dunks. Crap league, crap defense, crap all around. Nothing comes close to college sports.

Lebron in general plays great defense without fouling but I find it pretty hard to believe a guy could play 6 games without committing a foul.

Lebron has been treated like a god since before he played his first game..this is why i refuse to watch the NBA anymore. It has been a joke since Jordan retired. If you try and actually play defense you get called for a foul. The NBA is no longer a sport, its more of a broadway act. Absolutely embarrasing. Lebron can drive to the basket and everyone parts like the red sea so he can have open dunks. Crap league, crap defense, crap all around. Nothing comes close to college sports.

Jordan got the star treatment as well, don't try to deny it.

Jordan got the star treatment as well, don't try to deny it.
Jordan earned it before he got it. Lebron didnt earn a single thing. And jordan still got called for fouls way more often...and was a MUCH better defender than lebron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom