OT: Looking for a NCAA basketball game | Syracusefan.com

OT: Looking for a NCAA basketball game

SUforme

All American
Can anyone recommend a decent NCAA College Basketball game for PC? It can be a PC or mod. I'm just jonesing for some NCAA basketball right now. Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a decent NCAA College Basketball game for PC? It can be a PC or mod. I'm just jonesing for some NCAA basketball right now. Thanks.

If you can afford it, get yourself an used PS3 and then buy NCAA College Hoops 2k8 or NCAA basketball 2010.

If you can afford it, get yourself an used PS3 and then buy NCAA College Hoops 2k8 or NCAA basketball 2010.

Thanks I have an Xbox 360 and have been playing a lot of NCAA football 14 with updated rosters and was looking for a basketball version. I saw some but they wanted $70 plus.

Thanks I have an Xbox 360 and have been playing a lot of NCAA football 14 with updated rosters and was looking for a basketball version. I saw some but they wanted $70 plus.
College Hoops 2k8 >>>>>>>>>> NCAA 2010. My little brother jailbroke a PS3 and I played that exclusively for a while after sports stopped. You should be able to find a way to play it on PC

Ncaa 14 is one of the greatest video games ever made. They wanted 70 for the game? That's insane I think I bought it for 10 bucks back in the day.

Ncaa 14 is one of the greatest video games ever made. They wanted 70 for the game? That's insane I think I bought it for 10 bucks back in the day.

Yeah it looks like these "retro" games are pretty valuable right now, and people are taking advantage of the situation right now.

Yeah it looks like these "retro" games are pretty valuable right now, and people are taking advantage of the situation right now.
Damn if I knew that I would have held onto them instead of trading them in for a buck.