OT: Looking for good pumber / handyman help in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT: Looking for good pumber / handyman help in Syracuse

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Sorry for posting the OT on here and not on the OT board, but hoping for maximum people to see this and perhaps offer suggestions. Not a huge emergency (no flooding or anything), but kind of time pressed for this request as my wife has a guest coming this weekend so need this fixed before Saturday.

This is one of those DIY projects that I know I can do and hate to spend the big $$ and bring in a plumber unless absolutely necessary. I was trying to replace a toilet valve on our downstairs toilet, but can't get the bolt off attached under the toilet (slightly corroded, plus limited access because of the vanity). If I could just get that off, I have all the tools to replace the toilet valve and other parts within the tank. A guy at work suggested either using reciprocal saw under the tank to get the bolt off or to grind down the screw on the inside of the tank. Great ideas both, but don't have the proper tools to do so. Does anyone know of someone who could do this kind of work before Saturday. Probably take someone who is handy and has the right tools 20-30 minutes to get this done. Don't mind paying for it, but would prefer to work out a deal with a contractor as opposed to a plumbing service that might run me $100-200. Direct message me any names / contact info and thanks so much!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom