OT: Louisville's upset of Baylor question | Syracusefan.com

OT: Louisville's upset of Baylor question

I watched that entire game. It was absolutely ridiculous.

If you want to see someone get beaten to death (Brittany Griner) you might enjoy it.

If you want to see someone get beaten to death (Brittany Griner) you might enjoy it.

Agreed. I've seen gentler street muggings then what Louisville was allowed to get away with against Griner. But I still loved it anyway. :)

Cheers,
Neil

The Big East is going out with a bang, 2 men's teams & possibly 3 women's team in the Final Four.

I'm 14 minutes into the game and it looks like hand-to-hand combat. I have seen several games where BG got away with flagrant fouls so sometimes things come back to bite you.

At 5:27 of the first half Griner should have been called for the foul instead Johnson of Baylor got it.

Syracuse should have gone further than they did. We beat Louisville at the end of the season. A bad game plan against creighton did Q and the ladies in.

the bs charge call at towards the end was classic. whistle blew like ten seconds after the play.

As opposed to some of the calls I've seen on our guys in which the ref blew the whistle a couple of beats before the play.

If you want to see a professional coach behave like a very fussy four-year-old (including a wild rending of garments), enjoy.

I got caught watching the last five minutes as I waited for highlights of Sunday's games; found the whole spectacle unpleasant and obnoxious.

The Big East is going out with a bang, 2 men's teams & possibly 3 women's team in the Final Four.

I'm 14 minutes into the game and it looks like hand-to-hand combat. I have seen several games where BG got away with flagrant fouls so sometimes things come back to bite you.

At 5:27 of the first half Griner should have been called for the foul instead Johnson of Baylor got it.

Syracuse should have gone further than they did. We beat Louisville at the end of the season. A bad game plan against creighton did Q and the ladies in.

Isn't that q's Rep, good recruiter not so good X's and O's guy?